I am amazed at some of the whiners that post on this site.A bunch of losers who probably just could not pass the CDL test and shouldn't drive a truck.

What I read on most sites (other than this one which looks like it is just a place for people to trash businesses) were excellent reviews. My experience was awesome. Instructor Steve, Pete, Andy and others were a huge help and very professional. The one on one truck time is amazing.

You really learn, and they help with all the maneuvers. I passed the test, and went to TMC where I was so much better prepared than other students. By the way TMC is a great company. Hard flatbed work, but very good pay.

Anyway, I highly recommend Sage.

This is a very professional school that wants students to succeed and they will do everything they can to help, as long as you try.Losers, go to barber school and stay off the road!

Review about: Sage Truck Driving Schools Driving Instructor.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Your review of those who complained is no better than those who complained about the school. Calling them losers and then insulting barbers really shows your maturity.